Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10 of the worst things that can happen


Do you ever experience something and say to yourself "hmmm, that was annoying?"  Well I do.  It happens all the time. 

For no reason whatsoever, I have decided to compile a list of 10 things that "grind my gears":


Ten of the worst things that can happen:

1. Getting behind people who stop at the top of an escalator!  They are always confused and completely unaware of the chaos they are creating downstream.   Even worse are those lunatics who storm into the elevator before you can disembark.  Hate both kinds.

2. Running out of chapstick, losing chapstick, or being unable to locate your chapstick.  All are equally as devastating.  Must. Have. Chapstick.

3. Watching people board an airplane.  This can either be  a painful or  humorous process, depending on my mood. Confused people are the best and the worst.  Dude, your bag don't fit.  Fogettaboutit!

4. Getting a "bingo" in scrabble with no place to put it.  Its the highest of highs and lowest of lows within minutes.  Probably what a crack head feels like.

5. Stinky people.  Do I have to explain?  Here is some advice for the stinkos: Brush your teeth ,wash your hands, take a shower, wet wipes, mouthwash, gum, deodorant, bleach, fabuloso, laundry, body spray, dentist, doctor, mints, powder.  Try a few of these.

6. Getting behind the slow motion people at the ATM who have multiple transactions.  Suddenly they wanna deposit, withdrawl, and transfer money.  Don't you people know the golden rule?  Puff- Puff -Pass.

7. Losing sight of a spider you have been tracking on the ceiling.  Now you gotta wonder...is it on my head, is it gonna attack me, where the F is that asshole?

8. Hearing about a special sale or happy hour after you have made your purchase!  What ?  BOGO on the wine today?  I would have bought that! 

9. Letting a car ahead of you on the road and the person doesn't give you the "wave".  What the heck is that about?  I could have ignored you like the other 4 cars but I let you in... give me the courtesy wave you jerkface!

10. Proclaiming to the world you are making a list of 10 things but only being able to think of 9!  Oops... did that just happen to me?  Uh-oh. 

How about you?  Do you have any you would like to add to this list?  Bring it.



No comments:

Post a Comment